Twitter Updates for 2009-11-02
- CFtweet: $10,000 from Amir Tajkarimi to FRIENDS OF PETER KINDER on 10/30/2009 #
- So, the state has less money. Virtual schools cost less to educate, & saves gas. So, why would we cut their funding? http://bit.ly/SnAuP #
- This story from @tonymess outlines why CFTweets help promote a real-time, full disclosure system of transparency. http://bit.ly/2IPZJe #
- Will #walmart step up its urban expansion plans in #STL & #KC? Impact to Schnucks, Dierbergs, & Hyvee consumers? http://bit.ly/176npl #
- Brett Favre: "It's worth it." http://bit.ly/f93C8 #
Powered by Twitter Tools.